South West London Health and Care Partnership
The South West London Health and Care Partnership is an Integrated Care System (ICS). We bring together NHS organisations, local councils, Healthwatch, charities and community voluntary organisations to improve local health and care services and to improve the health and wellbeing of local people.
Our ICS is made up of six places – Croydon, Kingston, Merton, Richmond, Sutton and Wandsworth.
Since we were set up in 2018, we have developed better and more convenient services, invested in keeping people healthy and out of hospital and set shared priorities for the future through our local health and care plans for each borough.
Members of our Health and Care Partnership are:
- South West London Clinical Commissioning Group – bringing together Croydon, Kingston, Merton, Richmond, Sutton and Wandsworth
- Our six local authorities: Croydon, Kingston, Merton, Richmond, Sutton and Wandsworth
- Our acute and community providers: Central London Community Healthcare, Croydon Health Services NHS Trust, Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust, Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare, Kingston Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, The Royal Marsden Foundation Trust, St George’s NHS Foundation Trust, and Your Healthcare
- Our two mental health providers: South West London and St George’s Mental Health NHS Trust, South London and the Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- GP Federations in each of the six boroughs
- London Ambulance Service
- Six Healthwatchs
- Key borough voluntary sector organisation