South West London Health and Care Partnership
South West London Health and Care Partnership is a collaboration of the NHS, local authorities and other partners across SW London. We have developed a health and care plan over a number of years that includes health and care plans in each of our six local authority areas. These plans were developed in partnership by listening to our communities and are focused on our vision for local people to ‘Start Well, Live Well and Age Well’.
In the last 18 months, we have built on local relationships and have responded well together to the pandemic. We are currently refreshing our South West London Five Year Plan and local place plans with our partners, patients, public, and staff in this new context.
To find out more about our work click here.
Members of our Health and Care Partnership are:
- South West London Clinical Commissioning Group – bringing together Croydon, Kingston, Merton, Richmond, Sutton and Wandsworth
- Our six local authorities: Croydon, Kingston, Merton, Richmond, Sutton and Wandsworth
- Our acute and community providers: Central London Community Healthcare, Croydon Health Services NHS Trust, Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust, Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare, Kingston Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, The Royal Marsden Foundation Trust, St George’s NHS Foundation Trust, and Your Healthcare
- Our two mental health providers: South West London and St George’s Mental Health NHS Trust, South London and the Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- GP Federations in each of the six boroughs
- London Ambulance Service
- Six Healthwatches
- Key borough voluntary sector organisation
COVID-19 vaccine walk-in and pop up clinics – get your jab today!
We’re rolling out the biggest vaccination programme in NHS history across South West London.