Would you like a £30 voucher to join a NHS focus group and spend 90 minutes talking to us about your experience of having a long term catheter – (3months or more)
- Do you have an enlarged prostate – that has led to being catheterised for a long period of time (3 months or more?)
- Have you recently accessed support or advice from your GP, consultant or nurse?
- Do you live and use healthcare services within South West London?
- Or are you a carer that has supported a person that has been catheterised for a long period of time and has accessed support within South West London
If so, we want to hear from you
The NHS will be holding a focus group on Microsoft Teams on Tuesday 13th April from 17:30 – 19:00.
If you are unable to access Microsoft Teams and would like to get involved please get in touch with Clare Thomas to discuss the best way to share your input.
Why should I get involved?
- We want to understand what is working well when accessing support from a healthcare professional about long term catheter use
- We want to understand what you think could be done differently when accessing support from a healthcare professional when discussing problems with your catheter
- Your feedback will help our thinking when designing a new pathway for people to access support from health services for long term catheter use
How will your feedback help us?
We want people to be able to have access to the right support and treatment for long term catheter use. We are thinking about developing one standardised way to access catheter services across South West London so that all patients receive the same quality of care in the right place at the right time.
We are just at the start of our journey. Your views will help us to think about understand what works well know, and what could be improved with the service. We want to know what you think patients might need and how they might want to use the services available.
Places are limited, so if you are interested in taking part or have any questions please get in touch to express an interest by contacting email@example.com on or calling 0203 458 5231
We understand that this is a sensitive subject. If you would like to share your views, but on a 1:1 basis, please do get in touch.
All discussions at the focus group will be handled sensitively and confidentially.