Our provider collaboratives
Provider collaboratives are a key part of system working. By working together, providers can:
- support local decision making
- tackle unwarranted variation in standards of care and health inequalities
- build resilience across systems
- support staff more effectively.
Read about our South West London provider collaboratives:
The South West London Acute Provider Collaborative
The South West London Acute Provider Collaborative brings together NHS trusts in South West London:
- Croydon Health Services NHS Trust
- Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Kingston Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- St George’s University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
RM Partners – The West London Cancer Alliance
RM Partners is a collaborative of providers forming the West London Cancer Alliance hosted by The Royal Marsden. We have been working together to radically restructure cancer services and systems, with the ambition of truly transforming the model of care to improve outcomes and experience for our patients across west London.
Find out more about RM Partners.
South London Mental Health and Community Partnership
The South London Mental Health and Community Partnership is made up of three mental health trusts. The three trusts have around 12,000 staff between them working across a population of 3.6 million, spanning two ICSs and 12 London boroughs.
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust
- South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- South West London and St George’s Mental Health NHS Trust
Find out more about the South London Mental Health and Community Partnership.