Connecting your Care – Toolkit
Connecting your Care brings together health and care services across south west London, to improve the way information about you is shared. This means it is quickly and safely available to the health and care professionals who need to see it, to make better and quicker decisions about your care and treatment.
To ensure we’re reaching and communicating effectively to residents within the south west London area, we’ve created a range of assets and communications to help inform local residents of the Connecting your Care programme and what it means for them.
If you need any further data or information, please get in touch with our team at email@example.com or call 020 3458 5379.
Public facing materials
- Download A4 poster here
- Download A5 information leaflet here
- Download easy read leaflet here
- Download copy for public facing newsletters here
- Download copy for patient text message here
- Download FAQs here
- Download privacy notice here
- Download social media copy here
- Download social media Instagram asset here
- Download social media Twitter asset here
- Download social media Facebook asset here
Public facing materials - Translated
Health Care Provider materials
You can also find useful resources in the OneLondon toolkit.