Generic pharmacy toolkit – 2019/20
PHARMACY 2019/20: TOOLKIT GUIDANCE FOR CCGs AND PARTNERS
As we move into the winter months some of our residents will suffer from some minor health concerns which may be resolved easily at a pharmacy. Local pharmacists are experts in medicines who can help with lots of minor illnesses, from skin rashes to earaches and flu. Many pharmacies are open late and offer private consultations, no appointment necessary.
This crib sheet outlines how to use each of the assets in order to maximise their effectiveness and reach. See an overview of each asset below:
- Website story – Please localise this to your borough to tell a compelling story that resonates with the community. This can be tweaked and uploaded as a good news story on your website.
- Poster – A3 poster with information about the expertise and services on offer by pharmacists.
- Banner – Roll-up banner championing the expertise and services on offer by pharmacists, to be displayed during events.
- Postcard – A6 postcard featuring information for working-age adults related to the efficacy of pharmacists and the importance of getting the flu vaccine (double-sided, two variations as set out below).
- Flyer – A5 flyer featuring a list of widely unknown facts about pharmacists and their expertise, titled ‘Did you know’, alongside ‘myth-busting’ facts related to the flu vaccine (double-sided).
- Animation – An animation titled ‘Did you know’, illustrating widely unknown facts about pharmacists and their expertise that can be shared on social media and websites, displayed in reception areas and used during events.
- Pharmacy videos- A short video for each of the six boroughs, each focusing and showcasing a local pharmacist and pharmacy
- Croydon pharmacy video
- Kingston pharmacy video
- Merton pharmacy video
- Richmond pharmacy video<
- Sutton pharmacy video
- Wandsworth pharmacy video
- Internal copy – Copy is suitable for use within internal newsletters, digital platforms (i.e. intranets) and websites, in order to promote the efficacy of pharmacies among staff.
- Facebook header – To be used as the header of your Facebook page.
- Twitter header – To be used as the header of your Twitter page.
- GIF – To be shared digitally with followers and any appropriate partners within the borough. Please ensure that all accompanying messaging makes sense alongside the images that are provided.
- Stock social media posts – A selection of stock posts that can be freely edited, for use across all social media channels (characters capped at 280 as per Twitter guidelines).
- Static images –
- Twitter image – with text
- Facebook image – with text
- Other royalty-free assets can be downloaded for free from alternative sites, such as unsplash.com and pexels.com