Have you heard of Doctorlink? Share your views at our focus group
- Have you heard of doctorlink?
- Has your GP practice introduced you to doctorLink, an online clinical symptom checker?
- Have you seen or been given an information leaflet on doctorLink either on your GP surgery website or at the surgery
- If yes to any of the above but you decided doctorLink wasn’t right for you we want to hear from you!
What’s this all about?
DoctorLink is an online tool that asks a series of relevant questions based on your symptoms and concerns. The symptom assessment tool then will recommend what action a patient should take.
We work for the NHS in south west London and would like to hear from patients who are registered with a GP Practice in south west London (Croydon, Kingston, Merton, Sutton, Richmond and Wandsworth) who have decided not to sign up to doctorLink.
Why should I get involved?
- We would like to understand the reasons why you felt doctorLink wasn’t for you
- What could work better for you in the future
- Your comments will help make a difference for future patients using doctorLink
All out of pocket expenses such as travel and childcare will be reimbursed and as a thank you, we will be offering a £30 shopping voucher. Light refreshments and snacks will also be provided.
When will this be held?
We will be holding a focus group on Wednesday 27th February from 16:00 – 17:30 at our offices based in Wimbledon (120 The Broadway, SW19 1RH)
To find out more and register your interest:
If you are interested in taking part and sharing your views or have any questions please get in touch with Clare Thomas – Engagement Manager by either emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0203 922 2561
Or you can register your interest by completing the short form below.
Please note, you must be a patient registered with a practice using Doctorlink in south west London. If you are not sure if your practice is using Doctorlink, you can find out on our website.