Patient and Public Engagement Steering Group (PPESG)
Aims of the Patient and Public Engagement Steering Group
The aim of the Patient & Public Engagement Steering Group is to ensure that there is effective lay involvement and patient and public engagement across the Health and Care Partnership.
PPESG membership consists of:
- Patient & Public Clinical Commissioning Group Lay Representatives from the six south west London boroughs
- Healthwatch Representatives from the six south west London boroughs
- Voluntary Sector Representatives from the six south west London boroughs
The main purpose of PPESG is to:
- Oversee public and patient engagement on the Health & Care Partnership, acting as a key strategic adviser to the Programme Board and the communications and engagement team on these matters.
- Provide two-way communication between the programme and key community/public stakeholders ensuring all parties are kept up-to-date with key information/developments
- Provide representatives to sit on the relevant governance structures such Programme Board and Clinical Board, providing a two-way dialogue between PPESG and the group.
- Advise on the targeted engagement activities to support wider engagement with a) diverse community groups and 2) engagement priorities of work streams.
Membership of PPESG
|CCG Lay Rep||Croydon Clinical Commissioning Group|
|CCG Lay Rep||Kingston Clinical Commissioning Group|
|CCG Lay Rep||Merton Clinical Commissioning Group (Vice-Chair)|
|CCG Lay Rep||Richmond Clinical Commissioning Group|
|CCG Lay Rep||Sutton Clinical Commissioning Group|
|CCG Lay Rep||Wandsworth Clinical Commissioning Group (Vice-Chair)|
|Represented||Healthwatch Kingston upon Thames|
|Represented||Healthwatch Richmond upon Thames|
|Vacant||Croydon Voluntary Action|
|Represented||Kingston Voluntary Action|
|Represented||Wandsworth Care Alliance|