Your local employer
Your local employer will have put some measures in place to support your wellbeing during this difficult period. This will include guidance on safety, changed patterns of working and where you can access wellbeing support within your organisation.
Talk to your local staff counselling service, your occupational health team, your wellbeing lead or your Human Resources department.
Our NHS People
Our NHS people are doing extraordinary things in the face of an extraordinary challenge, and so need an extraordinary level of support.
This is why the NHS nationally and locally has developed a range of wellbeing support to care for and protect all of our NHS people, whether at the front line or in supporting services, through one point of contact.
We encourage NHS teams to take immediate advantage of these services which can be used in addition to the support available from your own NHS organisations.
Our NHS People services includes:
- a confidential helpline from 7am -11 pm, 7 days a week
- confidential support text conversation available 24/7
- support with psychological wellbeing
- opportunities to link with other professionals to share and receive support through virtual staff common rooms
- support for you and your team to stay well together
- confidential bereavement
- support line operated by Hospice UK. Free to access from 8am – 8pm, 7 days a week
- confidential bereavement and trauma support for Filipino colleagues, staffed by professionals who are all Tagalog speakers. Available 8am – 8pm, 7 days a week
- access to a number of apps which are free for NHS staff until the end of March 2021
- online support and resources for working parents, carers and their families offered free by Place2Be until end of December
Contact the support helpline
- Visit: Our NHS People – Supporting our people: Helping you manage your own health and wellbeing whilst looking after others
- Call the Helpline number: 0800 069 6222
- Text FRONTLINE to 85258
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org