South west London Transforming Care Partnership Plan
South west London Transforming Care Partnership vision: “Individuals with learning disabilities and/or autism who display behaviour that challenges, including those with a mental health condition, will receive care that is truly person-centred, and which fully caters for all their needs at every stage of their life”
A copy of the south west London TCP plan is available below. This document outlines how the south west London Transforming Care Partnership aims to put person centred care at the heart of services for people with a learning disability and/or autism.
This will be done through:
- An increase in crisis prevention services across SWL
- A focus on patient advocates/family and carer support
- Integrated services, including transition services for children moving to adult services
- Having a robust and supportive workforce
- Increased use of personal health budgets
- Respite care / short term accommodation available for those who need it
- Fewer people admitted to hospital
- If people are admitted to hospital, that these placements are as close to home and as short as possible
An easy read version of our plan is available to download below.
Guidance and Support Plan
Transforming Care Plan April 2016
Easy Read Transforming Care Plan 2016