Click on the bars below for full details of the services available to you.
Your health is important. But being healthier isn’t just about “doing the right thing” – it’s about making changes to fit your life and make you feel good. One You helps you find that balance, so you feel better, every day.
The One You campaign aims to help adults avoid future diseases caused by modern lifestyles.
One You provides tips, tools, support and encouragement every step of the way, to help improve your health right away. Whether it’s moving more, eating more healthily or checking yourself – One You can help you make small, practical changes that fit in with your life.
You can find support for your body and your mind, including:
- Advice on managing anxiety, stress, and sleep
- Advice for parents
- Weight loss plan: to help you start healthier eating habits, be more active, and start losing weight
- Couch to 5K App: a running programme for absolute beginners
- Active 10 App: records every minute of walking you do
- Drink Less App: practical advice to change your drinking habits for good
- Smokefree App: helps you to quit smoking and start breathing easier
Making better choices today can have a huge influence on our health, and could prevent diseases such as type 2 diabetes, cancer and heart disease, and reduce our risk of suffering a stroke or living with dementia, disability and frailty in later life.
Take the free One You health quiz to see how you score and start the fight back to a healthier you.
Beat Covid: Get Prepared
Get Prepared is an online campaign designed to help you keep a healthy mind and body.